Thursday, August 13, 2009


Discoveries of Note in my life over the past week.


Jenness gave me this book to read, 
I'm only in the fourth chapter, but its good already
. One tag-line I saw for it was

 "Fiction with a Conscience".

I think that says it all. 



I've loved the William Powell & Myrna Loy duo for a long time.
Throw in Clark Gable as a Prohibition Mobster and
you've got yourself a movie worth watching again. 


"Sadie's Song" by Adrienne Young

  [Nickel Creek meets Julie Miller]


More of a Rediscovery
I'm probably one of this Melon's biggest fans. 
For an added bonus, try it with a dollup or seven of 


Seriously! You will love it! 

Greenville South Carolina 
is hiding a wonderful little 
Coffee Shop in its Downtown. 
I had the most amazing "Black Bean Hummus Wrap". 

No comments:

Post a Comment